Finding Your Way at St. Francis Hospital
For your convenience, below youâ€™ll find a printable Visitors Map as well as several printable Directional sheets. You can pick them up at the Main Lobby, or you may wish to print them out in advance and bring them with you. They will make your first visit to St. Francis a bit easier.
- Directions From Main Lobby to Maria Assunta
- Directions From Main Lobby to Registration C
- Directions From Pre Admission Testing to Endoscopy
- Directions From Registration B to Imaging Services
Driving Directions to St. Francis Hospital
- Long Island Expressway (495) to Exit 36N (Searingtown Road)
- Take Searingtown Road north approximately one mile
- Cross over Northern Boulevard (Rte. 25A)
- Searingtown Road becomes Port Washington Boulevard at this point
- Proceed north on Port Washington to second traffic light
- St. Francis Hospital is located on the left
Parking is provided at a nominal fee in the Hospital Parking garage (you can pay by either cash or credit card). Discount parking coupon books may be purchased at the Hospital Parking Toll Booth, from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m., Monday through Friday, and weekends and holidays from noon to 10 p.m. (cash only). They can also be purchased in Registration B, Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (cash or credit card). These coupons entitle you to enter and exit Hospital Parking as often as you like on the same day without incurring additional charges.
Emergency patients are to follow signs for â€œEMERGENCYâ€ and drive directly to the Emergency Department entrance of The Heart Center.