The Guild of St. Francis Hospital

The Guild of St. Francis Hospital is an auxiliary organization that hosts fundraising events in support of the Hospital. It was established in 1941 by active women in the community interested in supporting their local cardiac center. The Guild has grown by several thousand members and is led by a Board of Directors. Members of the Guild may also volunteer to serve on committees for their annual events, which include:

For information on becoming a member of the Guild or to recieve an invitationto their next special event, please call (516) 629-2048.

Inner Page Hero Image Position: 
Pin Top Center
Floating CTA Show: 
No
Share