The Guild of St. Francis Hospital
The Guild of St. Francis Hospital is an auxiliary organization that hosts fundraising events in support of the Hospital. It was established in 1941 by active women in the community interested in supporting their local cardiac center. The Guild has grown by several thousand members and is led by a Board of Directors. Members of the Guild may also volunteer to serve on committees for their annual events, which include:
- Fall Luncheon
- Field of Honor, Thanks & Remembrance
- Tree of Lights Commemorative Fundraiser
- Champions of Charity. To learn more, visit website.
- Holiday Reception
- Heart to Heart Tea - Save the date: Thursday, January 31, 2019 at Manhasset Bay Yacht Club
- Spring Luncheon - Save the date: Thursday, May 2, 2019 at Muttontown Country Club
The St. Francis Hospital Gift Shop
In addition to producing several major events each year, the Guild of St. Francis manages the Hospital Gift Shop, staffed entirely by Volunteers and Guild Members. All proceeds from purchases are donated to St. Francis Hospital Foundation to support The Guild’s commitment to The Women’s Center at St. Francis Hospital.
For information on becoming a member of the Guild or to receive an invitation to their next special event, please call (516) 629-2048.