The Guild of St. Francis Hospital
The Guild of St. Francis Hospital is an auxiliary organization that hosts fundraising events in support of the Hospital. It was established in 1941 by active women in the community interested in supporting their local cardiac center. The Guild has grown by several thousand members and is led by a Board of Directors. Members of the Guild may also volunteer to serve on committees for their annual events, which include:
- Become a Member of The Guild
- Field of Honor, Thanks and Remembrance
- Tree of Lights Commemorative Fundraiser RSVP
- Champions of Charity. To learn more, visit website.
- Holiday Reception
- Heart to Heart Luncheon - Thursday, January 30, 2020, Manhasset Bay Yacht Club
Guest speaker: Dr. Gary Gecelter
- Spring Luncheon - Thursday, April 30, 2020 at Muttontown Country Club
Annual Meeting and Mass: (L to R) Chuck Lucore, M.D., Elsa Fries, Sandi Landon
Heart to Heart Luncheon: (L to R) Pam Blank, Dr. Allen Jeremias, Joan Brakman, Madelyn Vallone
The St. Francis Hospital Gift Shop
In addition to producing several major events each year, the Guild of St. Francis manages the Hospital Gift Shop, staffed entirely by Volunteers and Guild Members. All proceeds from purchases are donated to St. Francis Hospital Foundation to support The Guild’s commitment to The Women’s Center at St. Francis Hospital. For information on becoming a member of the Guild or to receive an invitation to their next special event, please call (516) 629-2048.